PILATES - 6 Week Package
Do you want to do a Pilates Class anytime in the comfort of your own home?
Our Physio-led Pilates classes are 40-50 minutes in duration.
12 Classes of expertly lead Pilates. These classes should be done 2 times per week.
You will have permanent access to these classes so they can be repeated at anytime.
We combine our muscle strengthening exercises with relaxing stretches and mobility exercises to tick all boxes.
By concentrating on our breathing, movement and the natural rhythm of our bodies, Pilates encourages us to pay more attention and quickly realise our natural abilities.
Is Pilates right for you?
Pilates is perfect for those who may not have a high level of fitness and is also extremely beneficial for those who are at elite level fitness. In short, Pilates can be practiced by anyone who has the desire to improve their physical and mental well-being.
Our classes will improve your:
- Body Awareness – we will not just tell you to copy our movements but we will teach you how to be aware of your body positions, your muscle activation and control of your movements.
- Coordination – we will ensure your movement is fully controlled to optimise your co-ordination which will help improve any tasks you carry out, day-to-day or in sport.
- Stability – we focus a lot on working our smaller stabilising muscles; these include the core muscles and many more. These muscles can often become dormant and we frequently see them weakened when testing in our clinic.
- Flexibility/Mobility – our classes also put a focus on flexibility/mobility; we include stretching exercises throughout the class to help relaxation and maximise the movement of all our joints.
- Strength – like all Pilates classes we will focus on the strength of all of our muscles; we will give progressions of exercises so everyone can challenge themselves to their own level.
- Balance – this is a very important component of physical fitness, especially as we get older. We spend time on balance exercises during every class to help you take control of your body when you feel un-balanced
- Body Awareness
* Equipment used:
- A mini-band (a small looped resistance band)
- Tennis Ball (or similar)
✓ Invest in your Health
✓ Feel confident that you’re doing the right training
✓ Get Fitter & Stronger
✓ Boost energy & reduce stress
✓ Support from therapists, physios, staff
✓ Be proactive not reactive with your health