Aims: Improve hip strength and range of motion – referred to as mobility.
Syncing hip, lower leg and torso strength .
Improving hip joint stability
Improving muscle size
1. Hold a manageable weight on your chest (if
2. Slowly lower you hips to a position where you feel a tolerable strain but not a pain.
3. Some people prefer to have chair or seat behind them and they simply lower their sitting bones onto the seat.
4. Then push up again until fully up tall.
5. Repeat 8 – 12 reps x 3 sets every second day.